Intel Education encourage you to share ideas, projects and resources from your classroom. Your ideas and resources could have been developed during an Intel Teach Essentials Course, Thinking with Technology Course, or during an Elements Course. Over 10 million teachers have gone through our trainings--just think...if even 10% of those plans were shared here what amazing resources would be available to everyone--resources that integrate technology in meaningful ways.
Tips for sharing
- Share your resource by selecting Write a Document from the Actions box on the Showcase home page.
- Include title, grade and content focus in the subject line document.
- Write a brief summary of your resource, then attach a file or include a link to where your peers can access the full resource (Note: You can only attach 5 resources to a document - if you have more than 5 resources to share consider compressing the files and uploading a folder).
- Use the Categories check boxes below the text editor to classify your document so your peers can find it.
- Use your own Tags to further explain the specifics about your resource.