Greetings Teachers Engage Community members!
We are glad to have you as part of our community and through your feedback, we constantly strive to make Teachers Engage be the best that it can be. This fall we have been updating the Teachers Engage Community with the goal to streamline navigation and content. Some of the key updates are:
- The Intel Teach Professional Development Community – was renamed as Facilitators Engage – it still has the same great content that is associated with the Intel Teach Program focusing on strategies for those who facilitate professional development.
- The former Facilitate sub-community resources are now part of the larger Facilitators Engage community. You can search for these resources by various topics found in the category folders.
- The former Elements sub-community resources are now part of the larger Facilitators Engage. You can search for these resources specifically in the Elements category folder.
- The former Transforming Learning with One-to-One sub-community resources are now part of the larger Facilitators Engage. You can search for these resources specifically in the one-to-one category folder.
- No changes to the private Affiliate sub-community
- The profile page has been updated recently. To edit your profile, click on your name and then click on the “edit profile” link in the right hand box titled, “Actions”. Update your country and any other required fields that are inaccurate or blank. There is a random drawing scheduled coming up and those who have completed all required profile fields will be automatically entered to win free technology!
A few reminders to help keep the Teachers Engage Community healthy:
- If you find a link that is broken- please report it so we can fix it -email@example.com.
- If you start a discussion or document be sure to TAG it and select a folder for it to live. Tagging makes it easier to find resources.
- If you find content that is abusive, please click on the “report abuse” link at the bottom of each discussion or document. We will review anything flagged by you. You can also send firstname.lastname@example.org a note for any further explanation or notification.
Are you one of the 10 million teachers Trained through the Intel Teach Program? Have you shared your Intel Teach Training Story? Computers aren’t magic, teachers are! How has Intel® Teach helped you bring magic to your classroom? How are you preparing your students for future success? Share your specific, compelling examples here and you may win an Ultrabook!
Thank you for helping the Teachers Engage Community become a valuable place for professional learning.
See you online!