There's a new tool in town and it is called eduCanon. eduCanon is used to build interactive video lessons. It looks like an awesome tool for the flipped classroom or for adding questions to a video. eduCanon is similar to Teachem.
Here are some of the features:
2. Add multiple choice questions during the video and then choose which answer is correct.
3. Get accounts for your students. (eduCanon can help set up accounts if you don't want to have to do it or have students to it)
4. Assign the video to your classes.
5. Students get instant feedback when they answer a question.
6. eduCanon won't let students fast forward during a video to ensure that they watch the whole thing.
7. Teachers can see student performance.
Here is a short introductory video:
My first impression of eduCanon is very, very good. I created my first interactive video in just minutes. I hope you give this great site a try! I'm going to try it in our classroom this week.