This is our new UserVoice Help and Feedback app. If you click it, a new pane will open on top of your current page.That pane has two sides. On the right, you can:
- Access the FAQ articles in our Knowledge Base.
- Review feedback that other members have submitted and comment or vote on that feedback.
On the left side of the pane, you can contact our admin team for help or leave feedback of your own.
To contact the admin team for help:
- Click the "Contact Support" button.
- In the fields provided give your message a subject, select an topic area from the drop down menu, describe your issue, and enter your email address (so we can contact you).
- Click "Send Message
To give feedback:
- Click the "Give Feedback" button.
- Give your idea a title.
- Select a category for your idea from the drop down menu.
- Describe your idea.
- Click "Post Idea."
Our Help and Support app is the best way to get in touch with members of the Teachers Engage admin team. Please use it as often as you need to help us ensure our community members have the best user experience possible.