Parents and students aren't the only people loading up on school supplies right now. As we learned last year around this time, in the 2013-2014 school year U.S. teachers on average spent $513 out-of-pocket on supplies and other items for instruction. For some lucky educators in the Engage community, we want to cut into that total by $100!
Entering is simple:
- Go to Amazon.
- Put $100 worth of items that you would use in your role as an educator in a Wish List. That bold print is important - these have to be professional "back to school" items.
- Comment on this post with a link to your wish list and a list of the items you've included with a brief explanation of how you'll use them.
Because we're feeling generous, we're going to pick five lucky wishlists in our drawing to purchase and ship to the lucky educators who submitted them. Here's how it works:
- Once we have ten eligible response entries*, we'll draw one winner from those ten.
- When we hit 20 entries, all the names that weren't picked the first time around, plus the 10 new entries, will be randomized and another winner will be chosen.
- We'll continue to pick after every 10 new eligible responses until there are five wishlists out for delivery.
As an added bonus, everyone who participates will receive the Back to School Wishlister badge and 200 community points towards your next level!
Game on and good luck - can't wait to see your lists!