Did you know there are secret missions in Intel Engage? OK, "secret" might be an overstatement, but we've noticed that it can be a little hard to find missions and badges in Engage. Not anymore! We'd like to point you in the right direction.
We use badges to help recognize contributions and achievements in the community. They inspire learning, motivate participation, and certify achievements. If you're still looking for the right place to join the conversation, use some of these missions as your guide.
What level are you? Where to find your badges, points, and missions.
You earn points and badges on Engage as you make meaningful contributions to the community. See your points and missions at this link.
You can always see your badges and points in your profile:
- Click on your profile photo
- Select "View Profile" from the menu
- Click "Missions"
- You'll see your points and your level beneath your photo, and your missions beneath that.
Time to engage! 5 badges you can earn in seconds.
These badges are easy to complete, but yield great rewards as you contribute to the community.
- Like It: Let people know you appreciate their content with a like.
- Join the Conversation: Reply to a discussion on Engage. Answer a question, ask a question, or contribute to the conversation.
- Share It: Think your friends on Engage would like something you've read? Share a piece of Engage content with other members using the share button.
- Rate It: Tell someone what you think of their content by giving them a rating.
- Mark It: Bookmark a piece of content you'd like to revisit later, and you'll earn 15 points.
Turbo Boost! Get 400 points in 5 minutes.
Engage with the Community Roadmap Theme (+200 points)
Back to School Wishlister (+200 points)
Want more missions? Visit the Gamification Hub.