Please add your ideas for student book reports to the list below:
1. Use Glogster EDU http://edu.glogster.com/ to create a multimedia poster on a character from the book.
2. Create a sketchbook and add highlights from the story. http://www.teachers.tv/videos/using-sketchbooks
3. Create a comic strip illustrating the plot of the story. http://www.readwritethink.org/files/resources/interactives/comic/index.html
4. http://www.classtools.net/fb/home/page You could use "Fakebook" to outline the main plot of a book, play or film or create character pages and portray their relationship with the others in the book via the page
5. Using PowerPoint and Photostory 3, create a book trailer (similar to a movie trailer). Create the ppt, save it as a .jpg format, import into PS3, record highlights of the book, then render.