3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2009 6:07 PM by dgoodman_1958

Skype SI Group

dgoodman_1958

Hello everyone.  I hope all of you made it back home safely.  I really enjoyed seeing you all.  I took pictures and videos of our time together during the training days as well as our treat at the Cafe Tu Tu.  I am working on putting them all in to Movie Maker.  I will post soon.

I set up a Senior Instructor Group on Skype so that we could provide just in time support to each other.  Here is the link to be added to the group:

http://www.skype.com/go/joinpublicchat?skypename=dgoodman_1958&topic=Intel%20Senior%20Instructors&blob=6hvvvdkgAqthuaEXIXc_yAEU_DrchJDDKgZk5gc_GH-E0ScNRBF2eABhKNgHXVcjws9grBmPs6R0E_ruzbzrbe-m-tUDEM9_W4Pb0_P9k5nHgmEACecimHNxcQiH4h71hw

• Re: Skype SI Group

Great idea to use Skype! Make sure you edit those videos!!

JoAnn

Deborah, I joined the public chat in Skype.  I am a Skype user, but never heard of Public Chat.  This is great for when I have a question needing an immediate answer, I can check the Skype chat for someone available to answer my question.  I can SIs setting this up to support their MIs who ask for how to get assistance during a training.  In fact, it would work for MIs to support their participants.

Thanks for the tip.  My knowlege base is growing more and more with Teachers Engage

dgoodman_1958

I agree that this will make a great tool for training assistance for our participants.  And, like you, I am learning so much from Teachers Engage.  I try to block a time off each week to visit our site... am afraid I'll miss something great if I forget.  I also like to share anything I might learn along the way as well.  What a great resource this will be for all of us.