3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 16, 2009 10:01 AM by lhritz

Help

holmesg

I am presenting a workshop on google documents on Friday, February 6 at 11:10-11:40 and 1:00-1:30 (Eastern Standard Time).  I would like to invite users from the intel community to log on and collaborate with me so that the participants can see the document being completed during the workshop.  If you can be available during either or both of the times listed, please send me the email address that you would like for me to share the document and I will send you an invitation to share.  Thank you for helping out!

NameEmail Address
      Time Available
        • Re: Help

Sorry, Gail, first now reading your request for help.  I was just thinking the Skype SI Chat would be great for this kind of thing, because you will know if we are online at that time.

How did it go?

holmesg

Thank you for your reply.  I didn't not get any response so I created a "parts of speech" document, shared it with students and had them complete the activity.  I shared the completed document at the presentation and used it to talk about students collaborating in class to teach others while at the same time talked about how the document was created.  It generated lots of excitement and questions.  I was pleased..

Gail, it sounds like the activity worked out really well. Is it possible for you to share the "parts of speech" document.  This might be something we can also use.

Thank you