63 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2012 6:39 PM by mdconley57

Who's in our community? 2012 April through June!

Bonnie Feather

bunnyatwork_small (1).jpgHello and welcome to new members! You are about to learn that our Engage community is made up of members from all over the world! I just did a quick check and I am happy to report that we now have over 25,723 members-and you make it over 25,724.

People have come to the community via many paths. I hope you will share a bit about yourself, what you do, and especially what brought you to the Intel Engage community.  Are you taking an Intel course? Which one? Did you find us via the learning tools? I can't wait to hear each and every story.

I am one of several moderators in the community, and you will see my name pop up here and there. Soon, your name will be popping up in many new places as well. Be sure to post your opinions, share resources, and above all ask questions in the forums.

I look forward to reading your introduction of yourself here in this "forum" or discussion. Do you know what the image at the left means? Whenever you see that image in the community discussions, it's a signal that this discussion is incentivized!

Members who post to this discussion are automatically entered into a drawing to win a Kindle Fire! You know you could use that with your students, and we do, too!

At least 10 respondents are required before we can draw names, so be sure to mention it to your Intel friends!

~Bonnie

For more information view the  complete drawing guidelines.

To read new member discussions from our community's past, click here to visit the archives.