*Details from the original message have been changed to reflect the new dates for our community upgrade. The original date (Monday,May 29th) had to be pushed out due to complications and we want to get it right the first time.
The Teachers Engage Community is undergoing a platform upgrade. This is exciting news that will bring a new and improved look and feel, as well as improved functionality. The end result will be a better community experience for all our members.
The upgrade will require us to implement a content freeze on the weekend of June 2nd. At that time, you will be able to view community content, but you won't be able to create new content and interact. The content freeze is scheduled to be lifted by afternoon on Monday, June 4th (U.S PDT). We will keep pushing information to you in a variety of ways to make sure that you have the latest news.
To stay informed, you can get information from a number of sources:
- We will be posting new information to this space as available, as well as in theannouncement barsin our various communities and subcommunities.
- We will be updating our Facebook page regularly. If you're not friends with Teachers Engage on Facebook yet, visit our page, "Like" us, and be entered into a drawing for an Intel Ultrabook!
- We will use our Twitter feed (#Intel #TeachersEngage) to feature quick updates and links to new information.
As we progress through the upgrade, don't hesitate to reach out to us with questions, concerns, and feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The upgrade will bring many changes, but we'll still continue award technology prizes to our members every month. Take a moment to check out our current incentivized threads, including:
- Teachers Engage incentivized discussions
- Intel Teach Live Webinar discussions
- New member introduction discussion
A community is only as strong as its members, and we truly appreciate your participation and support. We look forward to interacting with you in the new improved Teachers Engage Environment!
Whats_New_Jive5.docx 30.5 K