1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 8, 2012 9:48 AM by tdiener

The Intel SciArt Series Begins Today!

mdconley57

To bring the great innovations of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (Intel ISEF) to young people around the world in a compelling way, we have created the Intel SciArt Series.  The Intel SciArt Seriesis a social project that brings Art and Science together.  Over the summer, we will share 50 works of original art about 50 Intel ISEF projects on the Intel Pinterest site. Each piece of art links to a microsite  that showcases the story behind the art.  We will be sending out new social shares weekly as we release more works of art.  These works of art are designed to be shared on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.

Check it out and share your thoughts:

• How does this idea inspire you?
      • What are your thoughts on the blending of art and science?
      • What other unconventional content pairings can be successful in the classroom?
        • Re: The Intel SciArt Series Begins Today!
          tdiener

Exciting project. I guess by now everyone has heard the term STEAM. ART makes STEM STEAM. This project's a home run for STEAM. I'm pleased that educators have turned to what art teachers have been doing forever...project based learning, portfolios, formative assessment, challenge based learning...and the list goes on. I look forward to following the project.