1 2 3 Previous Next 141 Replies Latest reply on Jul 12, 2010 5:16 PM by tdiener

What other tools have you added recently to your digital toolbox to inspire teacher and student learning?

NaomiHarm

Thanks to my Twitter friends of KJarrett and CSouthboard for sharing this Super hero site http://www.cpbintegrated.com/theherofactory

This would be a great site for students to immerse themslves into becoming the actual main character in a story, which in return drives the ownership of a writing assignment back into the student's hands of creating their own graphic novel.  So many times teachers/pre-service teachers share with me that they struggle to find the right "hook" to motivate and engage reluctant readers and writers to take ownership with their writing assignements and final projects.  I think the more tools we have in our digital toolbox to offer a "choice" to inspire student learning and student creation- aids to the success of our own professional development knowledge, best practices and delivery of instructional stratigies!  I have attached an image of my super hero character to share with all of you as an example for a good laugh:-)

What other tools have you added recently to your digital toolbox to inspire teacher and student learning?

Naomi

1 2 3 Previous Next