3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 7, 2012 11:15 PM by xyra

Module 1, Lesson 2 Benefits for Students

Choose one of your students that you identified in Module 1, Lesson 2, Activity 1 of your Action Plan and share key points about how the student might either benefit from or struggle with project work.

• Re: Module 1, Lesson 2 Benefits for Students

I have a pupil named Jed Carlo. He is quite good in class. He participates well during discussion. But when it comes to individual work, he seldom finish the task and often stay longer inside the classroom than the rest of my pupils, just for the purpose of finishing a work. I think project – based learning will help him, since this encourages collaboration among the pupils, Jed Carlo will be motivated more to do his work if he will be working with his classmates.

Jayson is a high – achieving student. He is very good in writing and reading. After he finished his work, he stayed in his seats and he just read books. I believe Jayson has many ideas in his mind but he doesn't want to speak whenever I called him and ask him to go in front. I am not sure if he will participate in a group work and he will contribute in a group project. I am concerned in his other skills. I would like to help him develop his collaborative skills and his leadership by working with a group in a project, even though he seems to prefer working alone.

Lito is a grade one pupil. He enjoys doing different physical activities. When it comes to mental activities he is bored and sometimes he didn't attend with such activities. So to help him be interested in doing mental activities I gave him a project in which he will apply physical and mental skills. So through this project, he is more active in participating when it comes to physical at the same time with mental activities..