5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 2, 2013 8:30 PM by glen_w

Blended Learning - An Amazing Infographic

SyedaKhadija

Worth Reading, interesting information !

blended-learning[1].jpg

• Re: Blended Learning - An Amazing Infographic
          glen_w

Khadija,

Thanks for sharing this infographic. I see the prediction of 50% of all secondary classes being delivered online. I wonder if this is accurate worldwide. My USA classroom has many students who do not have access to computers at home. How do you see this blended learning happening when not everyone has computer access?

Blended learning is becoming more and more popular. Although it is almost the same as internet itself. There are too many opportunities and I guess we should have clear understanding of what is good and useful and what would be better done in conventional way. Blended learning in my country (Georgia) is an innovation that only a few teachers use.

glen_w

I appreciate knowing there are some innovative teachers who are using blended learning in Georgia. I find only a few teachers I know in the United States provide blended learning opportunities for students. You are correct in reminding us of the importance of identifying what is best done with technology and what is better done conventionally. Are there specific subjects you find blended learning works best with?