29 Replies Latest reply on Feb 19, 2014 10:20 AM by vkajones

Intel Teach Live December Birthday Bash 2013- Recapping the Year. Happy Birthday!

vkajones

bunnyatwork_small.jpg

It’s time for our annual Birthday Bash and you’re invited!  This year during the Birthday Bash, we will recap some of the awesome resources we have shared with you throughout the year.

Plus, since it’s a community celebration, we’re going to give you the opportunity to wish both the Teachers Engage Community and Intel Teach Live a Happy Birthday.  We are letting you be as CREATIVE as possible by using your favorite Web 2.0 tool of your choice to create a birthday card, song, greetings, movie etc. After you post your birthday card etc in this thread, share a few comments about the Web 2.0 tool that you used and how it can be useful in the classroom with students.

Post your digital birthday greetings between November 29 and January 21st  to be entered into a drawing for our GRAND PRIZE. (We will share that with you later.

Note: This drawing will only become active when a minimum of 10 participants respond, which means in some cases, the drawing will take place after the above mentioned date. For a complete description and eligibility of Engage community drawings, click on the Intel Bunny Person.

Bonus: The first five participants who post a response that meets all the criteria to this thread will receive an Intel Bundle. Also the person who invites the most participants to this thread will also receive an Intel Bundle.

To receive an Intel Bundle for the most invites…before you respond to the post, just post… Precious Jewel invited me to this post. Bold the person’s name.  If you attended a webinar and invited yourself, just post your own name. I, Simba Marley invited myself because I attended the webinar. Also each time someone states that you invited them, your name will be entered into the drawing for each mentioned.