2 Replies Latest reply on May 6, 2014 6:23 PM by lwenske

Please vote for my proposal on ThankAMillion Teachers...Please. :) Thank YOU!!

lwenske

I don't intend to use this group for personally specific purposes and/or requests, but if any of you are so inclined and don't mind...please see below.  However, no pressure whatsoever to vote, and please ignore my request if it is in anyway bothersome or inappropriate for our group's function and purpose.  I truly appreciate being a part of Intel Engage, and am only sending in the off-chance that anyone may have time or energy to vote.  Also, please look into the program; as long as someone officially "thanks" you on the site, you become eligible to submit a very short proposal, which if selected, can be voted on by the public.  "Winners" are determined by number of votes and regions.  My submission and current submissions are only for May.  You could submit your own proposal in June, if interested.  Thank YOU!! 

Hello, Engage Friends,

Please excuse my personal request; but this would truly benefit my students for years to come.

I have submitted a proposal for a grant for iDevices for my 1st grade Classroom.  Please vote for my proposal, if you can.  If you search, "Wenske," (you must type a capital "W") mine will come up.  Unfortunately, my proposal is posted twice (long story--my first wasn't posted in March, as I had hoped, so I resubmitted as instructed; however, due to an email change in our district, my proposal has now shown up as 2 items--I'm working to get this fixed.)

Please vote for "L. Wenske, Clayton Elementary, Austin, TX, Infinitely Inspiring—First Graders are always…"

You can vote once per day during May (I know, that's annoying and very time consuming).  If I end up as 1 of the top 6 vote earners in the SouthCentral Category, in May, I win $2,500 for my classroom.

Thanks for your help!!  Really, it means a lot to me, to my class, and to all of my future classes. 

Vote for a Proposal | Thank a Million Teachers

www.thankamillionteachers.com

Vote for a ProposalTime to vote! Because of your efforts we’ve...

http://www.thankamillionteachers.com/

Thank a Million Teachers

NASCAR driver Kasey Kahne helps Farmers Insurance Thank a Million Teachers! Read more.March Grant Awardees Announced! See who won!Actor/Comedian Jack Black wants teachers across the nation to get the “thank you” they deserve. See the...

THANKAMILLIONTEACHERS.COM

Lisa Wenske, M.Ed.
      National Board Certified Teacher
      First Grade, Clayton Elementary
      Austin Independent School District

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential student and/or employee information.  Unauthorized use of disclosure is prohibited under the federal Family Education Rights & Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. §1232g, 34 CFR Part 99, 19 TAC 247.2, t Code 552.023, Educ. Code 21.355, 29 CFR 1630.14(b)(c)).  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or disseminate this information.  Please call the sender immediately or reply by email and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.