- Person A (It #1) posts the question, "What is a great online graphic organizer tool?"
- Person B replies "A great graphic organizer is www.mywebspiration.com." Then Person B becomes (It #2) (It #2) posts a new question, "Where can I find a great set of images on WW2?"
- Person C responds "Hey, I've got a great resource for WW2 images," and posts the link at http://www.ww2incolor.com/." Person C now becomes (It #3) and posts a new question. My new question is "Where can high school French students practice grammar online?"
- and the discussion continues....
This drawing gives educators a chance to play in virtual recess. What's the prize, you ask? Why, it's an Amazon Kindle! (Yeah, we're pretty excited about it, too.)
The activity ends April 30th, so let's get ready to play some Virtual Tag. How many times will you be it? Every time you take the tag or leave a comment, you will have another entry into the drawing (for legal reasons, we can only ship within the US , but hey, it's fun to play with or without the chance to win a Kindle).
If you can...
PLEASE help and make sure your links are posted correctly (if you don't have time to do any of the step below, don't worry about it.
- When you create the link do so by clicking the link icon above the smiley in the toolbar.
- After creating a link, click "HTML" at the top right of the toolbar.
- You will see a bunch of cool HTML code (well, cool to us geeks)
- Find the code for your web site. It always begins with <a href... For example: <a href="http://www.intel.com/">
- Click between these two symbols at the end of the code "> then press the space bar and paste the following:
- So using the example above, the code now should look like <a href="http://www.intel.com/" class="jive-link-custom"target="_blank">
- Now your site will open in a new window and members won't close the community accidently when they click on your link.