0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2016 1:04 AM by anoop.rawat429

Success never touches those who work in isolation...

anoop.rawat429

Hi All

It's been long that we interacted or got engaged in some good productive dialogue or discussion. I was just scrolling my linked-in account and my eyes stopped on this image.

63ef1639-8279-4a00-a1bd-d35d446ef8eb-medium.jpeg

Glared on this image for some time and was trying to figure out 'what is this'? Words started to hit my brain--'Collaboration'. 'connectivity', 'team work'. 'innovative ideas', and many more. When  all this was going in my mind, the GAP between the tree and rock got my attention. And then things started to streamline in my mind. When the ants can realize that no matter how big or small the 'GAP' could be can only be bridged by a cohesive and continuous approach...... why can' we the intelligent breed on earth understand this little thing and continue to engage with each other to bridge the GAP.

I invite all my educators thinkers friends to be active, vibrant and engaged on Teacher Engage India community and lets contribute to transform minds, transform education...

Lets Start engaging like these Ants to bridge a successful Future.........