8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2010 8:43 AM by susangauthier

Intel  ...WOW!

I'm very excited about the Intel Workshop.  I want to learn all I can so that I can inspire as well as motivate the young minds that I teach.

• Re: Intel  ...WOW!
          glen_w

Patricia,

I am sure as you learn more in your Intel workshop that you will find there are many ways that Intel Teach will motivate and engage students. I regularly find I use Intel Teach a pedagogy tool with my students. Please keep us posted on how and what you learn that you feel will benefit students.

Glen,

I did it...I learned alot of valuable information during the one week trainining.  I can not wait to use wikis and blogs with my students.... I will keep you posted!!

glen_w

Patricia,

You are so correct that there is a lot of information in the Intel Teach Essentials 10.1 course. What I like most is that you can implement what you learn within the core you already teach. Several times I've looked at other trainings but many required major changes in what I teach students. I am so glad that the Intel Teach is implemented within the core I teach. I look forward to hearing how your students enjoy using Blogs and Wikis.

Wow Patricia... I can  feel your excitement :-). The Intel workshops are indeeed a WOW and I know you are hooked !

Great tools and opportunities for professional development! With the economics of education currently this is truly a "Win-Win" for our school communities. Intel offers high quality professional development at the best price. The program is available at no cost to the teacher or district. What every administrator is looking for. Thanks Intel!

Michael W.

Patricia, where and which Intel training are you taking?  Rest assured that the Intel trainings are fantastic.  If you need any help along the way, don't hesitate to ask.  That is what the community is for--sharing and helping.

Neil

Neil, I just finished the Intel Teach Essentials Course 10.1.  It was overwhelming but it was also fantastic.  I learned a lot (skype, wikis, blogs, etc.).   I have lot of valuable information to take back to my students in the fall.   Thanks for offering your assistance...I  will keep you posted as I introduce these new concepts to my students.

Patricia