3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 23, 2016 7:21 AM by iVelvet

Win a Dell Latitude 11 Laptop from K-12 Blueprint

aparker

The K-12 Blueprint is giving away an Intel®-powered Dell Latitude 11 Laptop specifically designed for education. From now until September 9, you can enter for your chance to win one of these devices to use in your classroom.

dell-latitude-11.png

The Dell Latitude 11 is:

• School-friendly: built tough and durability-tested with a spill-proof design
      • Anytime, anywhere learning: enjoy access to documents and education apps—even without Internet connection—to keep students learning wherever they are
      • Excellent battery life: up to 10 hours so kids keep learning all day long
      • Windows 10: Windows delivers the best computing environment for education

Enter here

Note: The giveaway is for US educators only.

If you were to win the Dell Latitude 11, how would you use it in the classroom?

• Re: Win a Dell Latitude 11 Laptop from K-12 Blueprint
          glen_w

If I won this excellent technology tool, I would enjoy having my students take turns using it every day. I would allow students to "get the chance to use the Dell Latitude 11" based on asking content questions that the rest of the class does not know the answer to. Such questions would allow these students the opportunity to "drive their learning" and share this learning with others in the class.

fbobo

Hello

If I won this classroom laptop, it would allow my students to track/log our weather station reading. The students could easily compare our data with the data from the local television station.

We can the discuss what factor effect the difference between our location and that of the weather station. I think this will lead to  higher order thinking and applications.

iVelvet

If I won this laptop, I would use it as I travel between 6 buildings in my district and share with K-12 students through our maker spaces and small group work times.  I would also use it as I travel the state and do professional development for teachers in other districts.  Getting it out there and showing how durable, dependent, and education friendly it is helps other districts get an idea for what they would like to purchase in the future!

1 of 1 people found this helpful