Here is one one motivating learners with technology.
Here is one on Intel TWT I used for some research I was doing last year. (read down for motivations)
Matt Brown. (2009). The Benefits of Thinking Tools: Ask an Expert. Hillsboro, OR. Intel ®Teach Program
1 of 1 people found this helpful
For your mini thesis you may visit the following site http://www.sciencedirect.com/science and read the article"Finnish high school students’ readiness to adopt online learning: Questioning the assumptions"
published in 2009. the detailed outline is as follows, I hope it will help you a lot.
- Factors affecting students’ readiness for online learning
- 2.1. Beliefs and self-efficacy in online learning context
- 2.2. Learning online and implications for ICT skills
- 2.3. What the literature on students’ experiences of online learning leads us to expect
- 2.4. Research objectives
- Research results
- 4.1. Subscales of students’ beliefs about online learning
- 4.2. Students’ beliefs about online learning
- 4.3. Students’ ICT skills
- 4.4. Relevance to experiences of online learning
- 4.4.3. Benefits of online learning
Hi Bushra !
This is a very helpful article for me ! This is actually what I'm trying to study - the readiness of high school students of the Philippines to take on online learning. But since it's just a mini-thesis for our research class (I'm taking up Master of Distance Education in UPOU), our research data will manily come from our classmates. I interviewed and did a survey on their high school experience.
Thanks again !